A person can see the professional photograpic art displays, and the fine art paintings that depict the beauty of Zion, Bryce, Capital Reef, Arches, Escalante, and Canyonlands. But not to see these parks in real time is not to see them at all! Three million visitors see Zion each year. I am sure the majority of those are repeat visitors. I will surely be one of them!
Images are from a three day visit in 2013 and 12 days in May, 2016.
2016 1. Fairyland Canyon at Bryce Canyon N.P.
2016 1. Bryce Canyon sunrise point 2016
7. Fall along the Virgin River
8. The Patriarchs at sunrise
10. The view from The Human History Museum at sunrise
11. The Watchman range at sunset
13. Capitol Reef's fall colors
14. Capital Reef; Painter's paradise
16. Sunset at Chimney Rock
18. Small Pebbles from the last storm
Fairyland Canyon, Bryce Canyon N.P.
20. Bryce Canyon's last light
21. Bryce Canyon at Sunset
March snow at Bryce Canyon