There's is nothing like seeing the goats and sheep on Mt. Evans! Memorial Day (if open) is the target to see them at there photographic best. Foxes are elusive, but so enjoyable to see.
Western Tanager arrived too early!
Iris. Mt Evans baby goat 2018
San Luis Valley Great Horned Owls
16. "Marilyn" resting at the Grizzly Den
18. Marilyn... because of her beauty mark
20. Bovine photo image critic
22. The Grizzly Den Bandit
25. Slow Day on the Throne
27. Best and happiest hiking dog ever!
29....with different mothers.
31....a face a mother could love
33. Lake of the Woods cutie I
34. Lake of the Woods cutie II
35. Downy woodpecker and chick